Latest Graham & Rosen News

Legal Jargon Buster - What’s the difference between ‘General Damages’ and ‘Special Damages’ in a Personal Injury claim?

Compensatory damages are categorised into Special Damages, which are economic losses such as loss of earnings, property damage and medical expenses, and General Damages, which are noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering and emotional distress.

Our Personal Injury Team can guide you through what can be a very traumatic time … call 01482 323123 for peace of mind.

Written By: Feona L Horton

Back to News & Articles