Latest Graham & Rosen News

Its all foreign ...

Q. I need advice about a foreign legal document. Can you help me?

A. Yes we can. Although solicitors are only qualified to advise on English law, we have associations with foreign law firms through our membership of The European Network (TEN) and we can refer you to one of the member firms for advice on the appropriate country’s law. 

All the members of TEN communicate in English and have agreed to abide by a common set of standards to provide cross-border legal advice to clients from other countries. All member firms are personally known to us.  TEN members can advise on foreign  property transactions and ownership, inheritance, business law and many other legal issues.

If you have any queries about foreign legal matters please contact Phil Wood at Graham & Rosen Solicitors who will be happy to provide further information without any obligation.

Written By: Alex Green

Back to News & Articles